frökenmunther
The world ended a long time ago.
Prenumerera på
Inlägg
Atom
Inlägg
Kommentarer
Atom
Kommentarer
onsdag, juli 18, 2012
On the ocean I floundered, yet set adrift I evolved.
In my mind I journeyed.
Both boats tacked a similar course.
My foolishness was bundled - hope stored fore, reality aft.
My desperation, tightly packed.
My world unwrapped.
If I could sail home, and brave the storm, if I sail home forgive me.
If I could sail home, and brave the storm, if I sail home forgive me.
For the things I've done, I now have ballast.
For the things I thought I'd done, an equilibrium of sorts.
If I could sail home, and brave the storm, if I sail home forgive me.
If I could sail home, and brave the storm, if I sail home forgive me.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Senaste inlägg
Äldre inlägg
Startsida
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar